Wednesday 26 October 2011

Winter's a Comin.

As us canadians are sadly aware of, winter is definitely nearing. Which also sadly means the city turns into a sea of UGGS and sweatpants. Why, is my question. I don't understand the people that don't take pride in their looks and don't think selflessly about the fact that they are burning my retinas. Point being, you can still look majorly hot in the cold months,(ha-ha). Pull on a pair of thick pants, cozy up in some wool socks and throw on a cashmere scarf, will you. I just posted a new Fall Clothing Haul on my channel where you can see some of my purchases for the cooler months, and stay tuned for my fall/winter fashion video coming asap!


Kristen

3 comments:

  1. I live in Canada too! And I totally agree that sweatpants and UGGS seem to take over in the colder months! Great post!

    Gabby :)

    gabbysbeautybasics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha! I live in Canada also! :)
    I agree with you with the fashion! I'm usually the odd person in a crown because I'm strutting down the street with like pieces you wear in fall and I'm acting like I'm not cold at all! LOL
    xoxo, Candize

    candize-b.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Winter is the time when you can really enjoy fashion, so many different outfits and accessories!
    Check out my blog!
    www.chicmodaglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete